Oops, I guess part of the joke is: this is a day late! In all honesty, I was bloody shattered last night (I like to write around 9pm), after 2 nights of zero sleep!
I have Ajax home from school for a few days, the poor thing is suffering with his tummy. He takes 2/3 Movicol a day, but we've been struggling to get them to take them. Now he's realised how much pain he's in, without them, he won't be refusing again for a while.
Seeing as he's home, I'll take advantage by asking him his favourite joke:
Why did the cow cross the road?
To get to the moooovies!
Brilliant, I think you would agree.
I am going to use this post to talk about some of the films I love, that are funny. Either intentionally or not!
1. IT! I'm sorry, but the new adaptation of Stephen Kings it isn't scary, if you're a fan of horror movies! I honestly laughed out loud, more than I jumped. If you have a fear of clowns, however, avoid at all costs.
2. Sharknado. Oh my, we love these awful films. Me and Mr. Ojo can't wait for the, hilariously, over the top films to release a new one.
3. Storks. Yes, it's a kids film. Do I look like I care!? We laugh out loud every time. Having a child that will watch films over and over has it's advantages.
4. Conspiracy Theory. The Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts classic. I'm not giving too much away, if you haven't seen it, but the bit in the wheelchair is laugh out loud funny. The characters are so well played, fabulous movie.
5. The Visit. Another 'horror', however, I think this one is meant to be funny. Loved this at the cinema, so much we had to watch it again, at home.
6. Bad Moms. It took me quite a while to get around to watching this one. I didn't get a chance to watch it at the Cinema, I actually watched it on a train to London. Mr. Ojo and I made a few people laugh at us, as we giggled away with our headphones in!
7. Ice Age. Another children's animated film. Can't help it, we love them!
8. Sinderella. This is a naughty one, that is so old we had it on VHS! I'm not normally a fan of Jim Davidson, but his adult panto is well worth a watch, without the children! It's full of mishaps, one liners and naughty jokes.
9. Anything by Laurel and Hardy. I'm actually not a fan, but I will put them on to watch Mr. Ojo and the boys laugh!
10. Sausage Party. I'm sorry, it's as rude and vulgar as they come, most people hated it. Me and Mr. Ojo laughed so hard! From start to finish. It is totally inappropriate, too rude for words, but so damn funny!
So that's my list, for all ages and genres.
Have you seen any of them?
Do you have any to add?