The lovely Kate on Thin Ice has tagged me in a 'meme' of sorts. Based around the return of I'm a Celebrity on ITV, she has set us the challenge of answering the Jungle based questions, below.
Now I will be hones with you, I have not watched much of this series. I normally am a bit of a fan, but more of Ant&Dec than the actual show! I don't watch the programs a lot of the 'celebs' appear in. This means that some of my answers will seem vague or superficial, but I will literally be basing them on what I have seen on the This Morning catch up.
So here goes.....
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
At the moment, it's the mornings. It's not fun trying to get my lot moving, partly due to autism, mostly due to laziness! It doesn't help that it's so dark and cold.
2. What qualities would you bring to the jungle?
A very naughty sense of humour. I just can't help it! I will see rudeness in everything, I'm like a walking, talking 'carry on' film.
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
Being lazy. I'm not lazy normally, but 3 weeks away from home, I'm sure I would learn very quickly.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
OO-ER MRS (see q.2). Otherwise it would be olives. Basically little round things that taste like someone has vomited in your mouth.
5. What item would you smuggle into the jungle with you?
My Kindle. Again, 3 weeks from home, can you imagine how much reading you could get done in all that down time???
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
I'm not a particularly daring person, so leaving home at 16, then getting engaged within 3 months, would probably be it!
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
Who, would be my Mr. What would be cuddles. I am a very tactile person, I feel uncomfortable around people that don't like cuddles!
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle and why?
Can I cheat? I would take a pair......Phil and Holly! Monday to Thursday, they make the mornings shine for me on 'This Morning'. Their wicked sense of humour, along with their emotional understanding, would make them perfect for me.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
Everything! but especially the cockroaches and the heights.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
11. Who do you think should win the Jungle Crown this year?
From what I have seen, David Emmanuel. Apart from being a lovely Welsh boy, he seems to be so kind.
12. Who is your least favourite celebrity in the jungle and why?
Sorry, but Joey Essex. Can anyone really be that daft, just can't bear him
13. Which celebrity has surprised you most and how?
The ones that are normally seen as kind, and are being utterly bitchy. Like the one from Emmerdale and the one from Fresh Prince.
So that's me, my lovelies! Does anything surprise you in my answers?
My final challenge is to tag some other bloggers to join in, and tell you why I think they are stars.
City Girl Gone Coastal. Because I think, together, we would be like naughty school kids.
Fab at Forty. Because she is incredible, stronger than any tea bag!
Mama Owl Her organisational skills are second to none, she is amazing.
Motherhood Journeys. Because she would be great in that environment.
So there you are. Can you imagine being in the jungle, join in if you want. If you're not a blogger, just tell me why you would, or wouldn't, go into the jungle!
x OJO x