What do you do when you you don't know what to do?
I don't know what to write, I'm not even thinking straight at the moment! This may have a lot to do with changes being made with medications. Or it may be tiredness.
So I went in search of inspiration. I found it with the RockandRollmum, with a linky hosted by Older Single Mum. It's called a listography and, this weeks theme is 'Guilty Pleasures'.
Basically I list my top 5 guilty pleasures, then go and nose at what other people have written!
So here they are, my top 5 guilty pleasures:
1. Kids movies. I make out that I go to the cinema for 'family time'.......Pah! I love animated films and cannot wait to go and see Frozen when it comes out.
2. Bras. Sorry if that disturbs any family readers, but I love them. I have a massive drawer full, it barely shuts! Seriously love them.
3. Rap music. I am an old glam rocker at heart, and there's not a lot that can beat a good power Ballard for me. But I do love a good JayZ floor filler, or a bit of Snoop.
4. Cola Bottles. Not the actual bottles, the fizzy kind. Yes I am diabetic, that's why it's a GUILTY pleasure.
5. Being nosy. I can't hide it any longer, I am SO nosy. I am not a gossip, I will never repeat what you tell me. I just love knowing what's going on. I am a good old fashioned 'curtain twitcher'
There, I have confessed! Well, a little bit. I have some guilty pleasures that I will NEVER tell you about!
So come on, tell me yours. Just one!
You know you want to....
x OJO x